Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Jawn… Jawwwn… do you love me yet? Jawnnnnn?
I demand an answer.
a star trek au where everything is exactly the same except spock is wearing booty shorts
#i feel like this is the perfect counterpart to aotd #because everyone always assumed that rory loved amy more than she loved him #but she loved him so much as well #and people always assume that river loves the doctor more than he loves her #because she’s better at showing it #but here he is admitting how deeply his feelings for her affect him #he loves her so much (via a-bitey-mad-lady)
I’ve lost my friend
We are awaiting only one more participant
Who knew that “So?” could be the saddest word in the world?
Maybe Moriarty was trying to write ‘I <3 U’ on the apple but he messed up and was too embarrassed to ask for another one
so he killed sherlock instead
A blog isn’t a blog without a transparent Will Smith.
“Don’t play games with me. You just killed someone I liked!”
“Don’t play games with me. Don’t ever ever think your capable of that.”#This is such a beautiful summation of the fundamental difference between these two #It’s the same line #the same feeling #but Ten wore his every emotion on his sleeve and had no problem whatsoever showing exactly how he was feeling #while Eleven #oh Eleven #He is so hurt so damaged and so careful with himself that even when he’s SEETHING and betrayed he hides it all away #and yet somehow even though he says this with perfect calmness and composure it’s still utterly terrifying #because you know what’s lurking underneath #that same ferocity he had before but this time being bottled up for fear of what it might do #and when it lets loose - basically run
Reblogging for beautiful tagging.
in the Doctor Who fandom we don’t say ‘i love you’ we say ‘see you around Professor River Song’ and i think that’s so traumatically beautiful that it riPS MY HEART INTO A TINY MILLION PIECES AND SCATTERS THEM ACROSS ALL TIME AND SPACE